Lynn Tiltman whose father Lionel John Aubrey was at Wyrefarm School between 1946 and 1949, has
contributed a great excel document showing the intake of pupils between 1940 and 1950. You can read more about Lionel's early memories of the school in the 1940's here http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/70/a6764970.shtml
And there has been some analysis done from this sheet on the above site -
"Wyre farm was a boy’s school and records show that the first intake of boys from Coventry was in June 1940 increasing in intensity through to 1942. Records show that the boys were mainly from schools in the town and factory areas of the city and by December 1942, 283 boys had been relocated to Wyre Farm. It is assumed that most of the boys had lost their homes, or parents, or both. By the end of May 1945, 584 boys had moved through Wyre Farm.
Through the post war years in to the early 1950s as the city was rebuilt and food rationing was eased the intake of boys continued and by April 1948 over 100 boys had been accommodated at Wyre Farm. By January 1950 this number had increased to over 1200. From 1950 onward the records show that boys were accommodated for shorter periods of time perhaps out of term time to give them a change from city life and chance to enjoy the fresh air and countryside of Cleobury Mortimer. Later the school name was changed to the City of Coventry Boys School."
Here is the the Excel Sheet as a PDF
file. To view it full size on Google drive click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3jdiuocvMcsTWNvZXp1UUFqd0k/edit?usp=sharing