Friday, October 15, 2021

Black and White Photos (Mostly!)

 


Galvin Harrison - "It is certainly the case of rolling back the years when trawling through this FB archive of comments and memories. I recall my time at Cleobury Mortimer as turbulent but damned interesting. It saved me from the inevitable catastrophe that lay in waiting should I have attended a Coventry secondary school and to this day I am grateful for that. I have been a practising artist for over 40 year now (a big shout out to Terry Walker ....... you are fondly remembered). I reside in Copenhagen with family and friends. Stay safe and warm greetings to one and all."

The Webbs - the Bursar and Family







From Sat Banwait

Sat Banwait - "My School Gymnastic Awards 1974 passed award 3&4
Cloth woven badges still in super mint condition
Note PE teacher was Martyn Hawthorn who was the examiner."

1972 - From Rosemary Webb Rehill








Bryn Powell teaching Geography in the new block


Ged Ostick "Long Hair and flared trousers - it's 1976
Charlie Breslin, Derek Angus, Phil Hawkes, and Ted Hoof."


No comments:

Post a Comment