Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Radford House 1951



John Kitchener Hi Trevor. I can't get my head around adding things on facebook. I was at Wyre Farm from 1951 to 1954 and I think the photo was around 1952. I was in Radford Dormitory and Mr Musgrove was the master. I am second from the right. the good looking one. My Cousin Peter Storrie was also in the same dormitory but at the other end.
I remember a big lad called Judge who now lives in Leyland Lancashire, and another lad called Franze muller but I have no idea where he is nowadays. I am retired, 73 years old and live in Thornton Cleveleys Lancashire. I spend a lot of the summer in my static caravan in Brecon South wales.
Nice to hear from you.
Kind Regards
John Kitchener

Roy D Christon  Radford House 1951

Roy D Christon John. glad you put that on. Most of the comments are from guys a lot younger than us. see you soon.

Vince Holliday still waiting to hear from anyone who was at the school at same time as me...i.e. 1945 till 1950.

Mad Carue  I am only a youngster 1950 -52.

Roy D Christon Same years as me But my brother David Christon was there 48/52. RadFord House as well.

Roy D Christon Just found my school reports for 1951/53 teachers were Daddy Hadfield. Mr Ham, Mr Richards, Mr Martin Headmaster.

Mad Carue I remember Daddy Hadfield, Mr Martin, Mr Cosgrove, Lambley and Langley , I was in Radford but can’t remember the Masters for certain, The names Ham and Richards ring a bell but that’s all.

Roy D Christon Daddy Hadfield was housemaster in Radford House the low numbers. Who some boys have a tale to tell!!! I was at the school 1950 /1953 Radford House R19

Mad Carue Roy, [Who some boys have a tale to tell!!!] I think I know what you are referring to. I remember often a bunch of teachers would arrived back from a boozy night in the village .............

Roy D Christon That's right Daddy Hadfield one end Mr Ham Shower end. Remember the shower queues! ! Would not happen today, especially the inspections.


No comments:

Post a Comment